Top Model

Posted May 6, 2005 by éS

Yo, how many of you are watching Top Model? Damn, dudes, I'm addicted to this thing. I love how awkward the girls are and how the show puts them in these stupid situations. The show is amazing and at times mad funny. All I know is that I want Brittany to win.

Comments:

There's 49 responses to "Top Model"

1. Damn Craig, you need less spare time! I only saw one episode where Tyra was yelling at this one girl for not applying herself. I guess that was pretty cool.

Josh P. Posted: 9 years ago
  2. dude, I got the DVR rigged to tape that shit for me. Oh I love technology. That episode though was mad funny...so forced and oh so awesome. hhahahahaha

craig Posted: 9 years ago
  3. "Occupation: Elementary School Instructional Aide"
    Ddddaaammmnn! To bad those kids are probably too young to realise how lucky they are. It's times like this I wish I was back in elementary school, the one she works at more specifically.

Jack Jeski Posted: 9 years ago
  4. http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model4/images/models/brittney/gall/04.jpg

Try doing that next time the cops bust you for skating a spot. It worked for me, no shit!

PS: Sorry for double post

Jack Jeski Posted: 9 years ago
  5. Haha, nice. I think that I saw one of those, they were at a gas station and were getting sprayed with water.

Jacob Posted: 9 years ago
  6. these chicks are lookin pretty hot, i don't have cable so i've never seen it, but damn, they are smokin.

Geoff Posted: 9 years ago
  7. hooray for anorexia!!

rasalibre4life Posted: 9 years ago
  8. HELL YEAH BRITTANY ALL THE WAY!

Shane Posted: 9 years ago
  9. Brittany is one hot tamale as they say in south america, but i'm from australia and down here we either say nice pouch or simply you're sexy. Oz is so far far behind though i think. We only just saw the episode where Tyra yells at that chick for not being upset when she was elimanted.

Mugagga Posted: 9 years ago
  10. I know this sounds sooo wack but I have the same pair of jeans she is wearing. That's really weird, I shit you not. I like them because they really show off my butt. I would never wear them skateboarding cause that would be pain old stupid. They cost $50, shit that was the most I ever paid for jeans in my life. I would feel guilty if I skateboarded in $50-plus jeans. I think the companies should really try to lower the price of jeans 'cause all my damn jeans are ripped. I'm not rolling in money here or sponsored ethier. It takes forever to find a pair that is just right for skateboarding. All of my jeans up being the one I skate with. ( except those jeans Brittany and I have )

anna l Posted: 9 years ago
  11. The show runs on a local network here in the states called UPN so you don't need cable. I hear you Rasa about the ano- stuff I ain't backing that shit but I do back how awkward this show is and how the girls just lose it. You can't take fashion or modeling that serious and that's what makes this show awesome...they take it so serious.

Anna..I have the same pair too...that's why I posted the pic. Oh the jokes they just come oh so naturally.

I don't want Niema (spelling?) to win...she's boring and way to trendy. If any of you lurkers head over to the Top model site vote for Brittany.

That tyra yelling episode was good but so was that episode with the girl passing out...truly epic.

craig Posted: 9 years ago
  12. Craig...you're rad.

anna l Posted: 9 years ago
  13. The pass out episode was epic. My girlfriend and her family were all worried and i just laughed. Needless to say i got dumped a few weeks later.

Mugagga Posted: 9 years ago
  14. That happens alot with anorexics. That was funny. That girl you dating sounds like she didn't have a sense of humor. I saw a clip of that on the Jimmy Kimmel show. That guy is funny. Most of the time he has lame guest.Except for Adam Corolla (???spelling???) he's funny too.

anna l Posted: 9 years ago
  15. all of em at the same time for me... but i think her and brita are the most banging of them all

augusta Posted: 9 years ago
  16. girls are rad, id like that one ^(pic)

Adam Foreal Posted: 9 years ago
  17. when is the radle coming out

philip Posted: 9 years ago
  18. she's lookin damn good. i caught that show once, heard some guy call one of the girls a monkey on crack. he said that shit mad serious too. i was rollin! monkeys are dope.

truehead Posted: 9 years ago
  19. omg........ i hope she wins, then comes to my house to have sex...... lol fuck yea!

es' lover Posted: 9 years ago
  20. yea so u mean relly u hope it comes on tv before ur bed time so u can beat ur meat to it?

toelesshoes Posted: 9 years ago
  21. Radle comes out in June.

Josh P. Posted: 9 years ago
  22. hey, i got an idea!
    instead of talking about these akward-looking girls, somebody should add javier sarmiento to the team section, as he has officially been on your international team for over a year

rasalibre4life Posted: 9 years ago
  23. she's hott no doubt craig :-) i'm behind you...haha...hi five hi five :-)

skratchboarder Posted: 9 years ago
  24. godam australia never gets any of the good shows. is there sum site were u can c it a bit?

eesy Posted: 9 years ago
  25. Damn Brittany is hella hott. Craig I should should give you props man.

Sutin Srisuwong Posted: 9 years ago
  26. you should watch the contender. that show is crazy.

Algenon Posted: 9 years ago
  27. man, she's such a slut. but i bet you she's blunt too.

Uninc Posted: 9 years ago
  28. yo i caught the contender last night. how the hell, dude lost what was it, 8 pounds in a day, usin them sweat bags. that shit was crazy! judgin by the first 2 rounds, i didnt think he was gonna win it. laced the other dude the fuck out tho.

truehead Posted: 9 years ago
  29. hey rasa I have an idea don't read or comment in this topic and wait for a skate one. Can't always be about skate...have a little fun in here. I'm not sure why Javi isn't on the list. I'll call him and ask why. Javi rips that's for sure. I can tell you that some of the riders have been checking the blog and reading your comments...pretty rad right.

Never saw contender..that's with Selvester Stallone (spelling?) right.

Sutin- I think Brittany is the hottest on the show. I never fan out like that but she's rad cause she's all crazy and loud..

Mugz- I can't believe your girl dumped you because you laughed at the girl passing out. I think it was for the best...your x doesn't sound like fun.

I'm going to post some skate shit this week for all you skate heads out there so hang on

craig Posted: 9 years ago
  30. reading my comments?

rasalibre4life Posted: 9 years ago
  31. Wow?? You're listening I'm surprised. All of you heads make me laugh. : )

anna l Posted: 9 years ago
  32. rasa- not just your comments everybodies comments. I talked to some of the dudes and I always bring up the blog. Some have told me they come and check it out when they are lurking online. I thought that was pretty cool.

craig Posted: 9 years ago
  33. so craig is the one who does the blog...? if so props to craig's idea for an és blog... this is the only blog ive ever left messages on or spent time looking at...keep pimpin

augusta Posted: 9 years ago
  34. Craig, Tony and I do the blog. I don't know who originally came up with the idea. But I'm sure after seeing all the heads on the Emerica blabs board, they figured it would work on the éS page too. I'm stoked you are diggin it.

Josh P. Posted: 9 years ago
  35. it's cool 'cause you guys actually respond

rasalibre4life Posted: 9 years ago
  36. The Hot Crew came up with the code and design. The idea was inspired by the Myspace éS site done by Tony and Josh. We figured why not just bring it to our own site (éS) so way more people can check it. Here's who is who

Tony-Team Manager. I never see him in here though

Craig-Brand Manager and Top Model

Josh- Phantom and Kostons stylist (joking)

GSD- Legend and grammar god

and then the hot crew lurks all up in here but they use internet names like "cooler" and "huphtur" and some other ones. You now how those internet types are...mysterious and shit

I'm stoked you all dig it. We've only just begun.

craig Posted: 9 years ago
  37. that badass, its kinda weird though, no matter how hard i try i find myslef here every day, kinda like im being sucked in, haha

james Posted: 9 years ago
  38. Sean Posted: 9 years ago
  39. yeah it says some bullshit like that on skate rumors about "we soon see the end of the e'S brand", what the fucks up with that... that would be really gay.im not sweating it though, most of the time that skate rumors shit is wrong anyway. és bitches...keep pimpin.

augusta Posted: 9 years ago
  40. and props to everyone at és who does this, not just craig

augusta Posted: 9 years ago
  41. Yeah, although alot of stuff on there is also true to be fair to them.

Sean Posted: 9 years ago
  42. OH SHIT SON! YUR GIRL GOT CUT!!!

huphtur Posted: 9 years ago
  43. HAHA. PWNT. YO BEEYATCH GOT KICKED OUT, WUT WUT!

LOLOLOLOL AM I RITE? Posted: 9 years ago
  44. dudes I'm bumming...lets have a moment of silence....(silence)...(silence)..

lame.

Oh and f#ck those rumors we are here for the long haul. You can't crush a legacy, period. Those rumors are just spread by jealous haters. It's all good cause we all know the real deal.

I'm going to go cry now about my girl. If Niema wins I'll be bummeed, she is so lame

craig Posted: 9 years ago
  45. kill your TV

ale Posted: 9 years ago
  46. I just killed my T.V. last night. Damn it felt good!!

anna l Posted: 9 years ago
  47. Craig you're right, my ex wasn't fun at all. Lately i've been wanting Kahlen to win. Can't believe Brittany's gone. It's a crime but yeah go Kahlen. She's hot.

Mugagga Posted: 9 years ago
  48. I hear ya, nothing beats a rolled ankle like whatching "America's Next to Model". Dude, Christina shoulda totally won:

Pip Posted: 9 years ago
  49. All i can say is..shes hot!

Jack Posted: 9 years ago