Remember when Craig wrote about doing some sort of photo mixup? Well, we created some super nerdy stuff for you guys that is gonna be a lot of fun! Here's what you have to do:
- Download the picture of Scuba Steve. (It's 88KB and 800 x 542 pixels.)
- Fire up your copy of Photoshop and starting editing! (Don't shrink the photo.)
- Upload your picture to Flickr. (Create an account if you don't have one, it's FREE!)
- Make SURE to add these two tags to the photo: esmixup & scubasteve.
- Come back in about an hour to the éS Blog and check the comments! Yes, it's all done automagically, you don't have to do anything else.
- Best picture will win eternal mixup fame!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Your Flickr account has to be approved by Flickr. So upload some regular photos first.