Our East Coast mini-tour was super awesome. Everyone just killed it. You can read more about our travels in the News section soon. Before writing that article, I thought I'd give you a quick list of random observations.
- Rick McCrank invented two new hip-hop terms: Harpoonin' and Trombonin'. Here's how you use them in a sentence, "I was in the club, Harpoonin'," or "The scene at the spot was going off! People were, like, fully Trombonin'!"
- Eric Koston described the landing at every other spot as, "The ground was made of razor blades."
- P.J. Ladd is part ninja.
- Antwuan Dixon brought a water gun into the airport and was wondering why security was tripping. Antwuan has never flown before.
- Bobby Worrest skated one spot until the sun came out, and hit the bathroom four times a day.
- Mike Barker reads a lot and hangs out at book stores on the regular.
- Atiba Jefferson is the hardest working photographer in skate business. He flew to other shoots and then back to our trip at least two or three times.
- Scuba Steve said, "If you step out of your car at this one spot, you get killed instantly. Yeah, like dead."