Bobby Digi

Posted August 25, 2005 by éS

Look out for a Bobby Worrest cover and interview coming out in the East Coast mag Focus. Bobby straight up kills it. I wonder if that Krooked video will ever come out? (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.) How many East Coast heads come to this site?

Comments:

There's 22 responses to "Bobby Digi"

1. Dirty Jerzy repréSent!

Chris Posted: 9 years ago
  2. why don't you guys just put him on the regular team?

Charlie Posted: 9 years ago
  3. When the East is in the House, O MY GOD, DANGER!

haveboard Posted: 9 years ago
  4. I'm excited for the new Krooked videos release...I haven't seen to much Gonz footage lately. I guess i'm from the east coast...well...not really...Ohio is more in between.

Mikey Dawes Posted: 9 years ago
  5. hahaha challenging koston to a game of skate wow that kid must be a genius i wonder if that happens often do people try to challenge pj that would be funnyyyy

popwarrrrr Posted: 9 years ago
  6. Koston Is_The Best Part

Colton Posted: 9 years ago
  7. popwarrrrr- It was so awesome when the kid challenged him. We didn't think eric would do it but he did which was even more awesome. The kid had some good tricks but it's hard to touch sparkles.

Dawes- Dude, I can't wait for that video either. I heard it's pretty much done with the exception of Gonz. I know Bobby wants to add a few more bangers.

Charlie- Bobby is a homie and good things will happen in time.

craig Posted: 9 years ago
  8. I live right by where bobby used to live. He will be on the team in time as craig said. haha i rmember when he used to bmx, he was good at that too.

Vince Posted: 9 years ago
  9. SICK! Bobby has been straight up killing it (always has been), and now with the cover of Focus, damn! I see that mag everywhere, it's awesome! He's going places.

Matt Posted: 9 years ago
  10. philly shreds!

FPSFjim Posted: 9 years ago
  11. Bobby Worrest is Fucking rad. That dude shreds! I'm glad to see there is such a dope magazine for the East Coast too. Those dudes at Focus are really doing a good job. I'm also psyched to see that Sole Tech is behind it.

Jose Posted: 9 years ago
  12. Is Minnesota considered east coast?

Charlie Posted: 9 years ago
  13. Does Dreddy Krueger have something to do with Freddy Krueger?

Charlie Posted: 9 years ago
  14. i wonder what the trick that koston got a letter on was. I bet it was switch backside flips, thats like the hardest trick ever.
    is virginia east coast?

Adam Foreal Posted: 9 years ago
  15. no i think it was more like a switch pressure casper flip. isnt california considered east coast?

marc Posted: 9 years ago
  16. dude I live in Olney like 15 minutes from bobbys old domain in germantown...hes awesome I saw him at the Frederick game of skate and at the eS demo the next weekend. Im trying to get on the Pitcrew team, Bobby's shop sponsor, but my camera broke...so I cant film anything right now.

Paul Posted: 9 years ago
  17. Allentown PA, definetly east coast.

Focus is a fucking great zine, Homebase in Bethlehem always gets it, and I've loved it since the first issue.

Brendan Posted: 9 years ago
  18. I live in T-town, Tallahassee Florida. home of Phaze One Skate Shop. weve also got a good concrete park thats right down the street. most people might not think it but Tallahassee has some pretty good skate spots, like right down by the capital building and what not. its pretty cool.

the dude Posted: 9 years ago
  19. I LIVE BY BOBBY!....hes one of the coolest skaters and the best around maryland and dc. we have a little skatepark in are neighborehood called the blue i see him skateing there sometimes and we chill......peace

dan Posted: 9 years ago
  20. Bobby is going pro in 06' just so you all know. He's gonna have his own collroway on one of our shoes kinda like P.J. has his own accel and accel plus.

Craig Posted: 9 years ago
  21. I'm always checkin out sites from the West, but we all know the East is the best. Let's start a East Vs. West war! haha just jokin. Can't we all just get a long?

myskatelife.com Posted: 9 years ago
  22. seeing that cover with bobby on it raises a shoe question. if you go to crailtap.com you can download a tour vid from sum '04 australia tour in which frosty wears sum sick white blue K, which look like the k6s...i only know the blue orange ones, anybody got any ideas???

cheers