Rick + Nyjah Global Assault Footy!

Posted March 8, 2006 by éS

Updated: New photo.

Feeling listless? Head on over to TransWorld Skateboarding for a few tricks courtesy of éS team riders Rick McCrank and Nyjah Huston from the Global Assault contest down in Melbourne, Australia a little while back. There's a bunch of other shred dogs in there, too. Enjoy.

Comments:

There's 20 responses to "Rick + Nyjah Global Assault Footy!"

1. YEAH!!!!! Rick and nyjah are so damn Fresh!!!! I´, from Sweden so i´m doing the best I can. möhöööö

loop Posted: 8 years ago
  2. Nyjah is on fire!

taekwondave Posted: 8 years ago
  3. McCrank killed but Nyjah destroyed. he got made skills

esman828 Posted: 8 years ago
  4. Crankers will always be my favorite.

Mikey Posted: 8 years ago
  5. Sweet. Nyjah rules, McCrank rules. Sounds like some good footage to me.

Chase Posted: 8 years ago
  6. Chris Cole should of won with that 360 kickflip.........goddamn.

Demo Posted: 8 years ago
  7. "Chris Cole should of won with that 360 kickflip………goddamn."

I don't know if you follow Chris Cole's contest records.. but all he ever does is a BS 360 Kickflips in comps. It's an amazing trick, I agree.. but when you win X-Games with it.. I think it's time to move onto something new.

Bryizzle Posted: 8 years ago
  8. Is it just me or is the clip taking forever to load?

Josh P. Posted: 8 years ago
  9. not u man it took a long time to load for me aswell

WouterMan Posted: 8 years ago
  10. -sheckler sucks balls. to no extent should he have won the contest. the only thing he can do is make a kickflip look better than everyone elses, and thats all he ever does. all the tricks in this clip were variations of kickflip. he sucks. i mean, the best trick he did was kickflip to flat, and at a pro contest, kickflips to flat dont win.

woolymastadon21 Posted: 8 years ago
  11. Woolymastadon"21".... umm that was a huge kickflip. Just cuz sheckler is younger then you and a 1000 times better, you have to have an attitude.

"and at a pro contest, kickflips to flat dont win."

How do you YOU know how to judge a contest? How many contests have you seen/been too? Considering many youd have to take a flight across the world or wake up at 11am, turn on NBC and watch vert highlights.

and by the way, he fakie full cabed up the euro and I might be blind, but I didn't see sheck-dawg thrown a flip in there, but hes so fast you never know, do yah?!

Jigga Posted: 8 years ago
  12. ronnie creager is awesome!

landardini Posted: 8 years ago
  13. I hate sheckler. He's a douche.

Justin. P Posted: 8 years ago
  14. im not hating but jigga ryan sheckler the fagget is 17 so yeah hes not young
    and he sucks so horribly i bet you he cant bs 360 kickflip over the pyramid chris cole did
    i bet you he cant cabellero (not full cab) it or 360 flip
    so yeah................

rhinoster Posted: 8 years ago
  15. I agree with woolymastadon and rhinomaster(long names), Ryan Sheckler's abilities are extremly limited, a bad quality that most sponsored kidsk8rs( even though sheckler's older than I am) fall victim to. You only see like 5 different tricks come out of him, if you watch Yeah Right you see an incredible diversity of tricks come out of each skater, you don't see that in sheckler.

Wes H. Posted: 8 years ago
  16. "I don’t know if you follow Chris Cole’s contest records.. but all he ever does is a BS 360 Kickflips in comps. It’s an amazing trick, I agree.. but when you win X-Games with it.. I think it’s time to move onto something new."

Win X-Games?? he got 3rd place! (correct me if im wrong). I dont blame him for just doing BS Tre Flips in every comp. Its an INSANE trick. Just because he has them down doesnt make it less skillful. How do you "move on to something new" from there? He'd have to learn the El Niño flip but Sheckler would still win for some odd reason................

Demo Posted: 8 years ago
  17. yeah and chris cole busts out double kickflips and double backside flips
    thats gnarley
    unlike little sylish kickflips yah know

rhinoster Posted: 8 years ago
  18. Has anyone seen Dave Chappelle's Block Party? Throughout the concert, there is a guy in the back with an e'S shirt on. It is such a good movie...so much fun.

Joygasm18 Posted: 8 years ago
  19. rhinoster. sheckler is clearly not gay, i do believe he lacks the style of skaters such as penny or mcranck. but just because people are getting bored of him winning doesnt make him a bad skater, most of it is down to jealousy at what he has achieved. anyway skating isnt about hating its about expressing yourself or having fun so who cares if someone bites your style. maybe they can tre a 10 set but you get the same fealing of acomplishment if you bust your ass to bs 180 a 6 set. oh and surely a full cab is the same thing as a cabbellero but on flat not on tranni?

stu Posted: 8 years ago