Bobby Worrest Speaks About Get Familiar!

Posted October 31, 2006 by éS

Now it's time for a little chat with éS team rider Bobby Worrest about one of three epic videos he's been filming for lately. It's called Get Familiar!

Do you have a full part in Get Familiar?
I do have a full part in GET FAM.
How long did you film for it?
I guess I had a while to film, but I couldn't really focus on it until about a month before the deadline, because I was filming for Krooked.
Is it different than shooting with Scubes for éS? If so, how?
Filming is filming.
Whose parts in Get Familiar do you like the most?
I wouldn't say I like any particular part, I just wanna see the whole video. Everyone's parts will be amazing.

Warning: Not an actual video image. éS Footwear assumes no liability for any hurt feelings this may cause you.

Is there any art footage in the video?
I dunno if there is any art footy, cuz I haven't seen the whole thing.

It sounds to me like you're not too familiar with Get Familiar. Ha-ha. Are you pro- or anti-art footage in skate videos? Why?
I have no problem with art footage in skate videos. I don't think it's a big deal, but haters will hate on art footy.

On an unrelated note, does anyone raid the mini-fridge in your room when you leave town?
I'm sure there are lurkers over at the house who just wanna get a piece of the delicious items in my fridge. Stay away. I'LL FIND YOU!

Look for more info on the Get Familiar premiere and DVD release date coming very soon!

Comments:

There's 12 responses to "Bobby Worrest Speaks About Get Familiar!"

1. what is art footage..... cartoons? like in sorry when arto got annihilated

Plan B_09 Posted: 8 years ago
  2. Has anyone else read Worrest's interview in Skateboarder. It's funny.

Wes H. Posted: 8 years ago
  3. Check this standard mid out http://www.unikauf.de/product_info.php?products_id=2505
    that material is sick!!! i wonder if és is gonna use it in other shoes

Pimpero Posted: 8 years ago
  4. Art footage can be anything that is not skateboarding. It often consists of grainy super-8 footage of cityscapes, sped-up traffic, random pedestrians, birds, etc.

garry Posted: 8 years ago
  5. ah yes, art footage is the handsome bastard brother of a montage
    www.jictor.com

sk8s_in_montucky Posted: 8 years ago
  6. Josh P. Posted: 8 years ago
  7. the es video will come. i have been waiting for this video since javier joined the team in 2004 (i think). my favourite skater, pj ladd, will get the the last part. he does the best nollie heelflip down the san vincente 12, also in the night. i cant predict what his ender will be. rodrigo will swflip bstail a handrail probably. im glad tom penny is off because all he did was kickflips at skateparks. to the guys at es, like scuba steve and those guys,:make the es video please because daniel freitag really wants to see it, even though Koston quit.

hobo child Posted: 8 years ago
  8. koston does a flip manual to frontside boardslide a handrail. what the heck. that is one of the best combo tricks ever done.

hobo child Posted: 8 years ago
  9. heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips are nice heelflips anyone reading this probably thinks im an idiot

hobo child Posted: 8 years ago
  10. im confused at the caption under the picture lol i keep readin it nd dont get it but yea cant wait to scoop this up !

jaxterx10 Posted: 8 years ago
  11. dude bobby is sick can't wait to see him in the e's video!!

pjis#1 Posted: 8 years ago
  12. WHOAH! The new site update is badass! Nice job!

Wes H. Posted: 8 years ago