Scope My Footy: Simon Deutscher

Posted January 8, 2007 by éS

simon-deutscher.mov (30.2 MB) iPod™-friendly.

Simon Deutscher
Milton, Australia
Age: 16

Scope Simon's footy right now and leave a comment. Note: It’s all just for fun, not to get sponsored or flowed by éS.

Comments:

There's 13 responses to "Scope My Footy: Simon Deutscher"

1. to bad my computer is 2 slow 2 wach the footy i hate dial up you guys tell me if its good or not you all gota be my eyes 4 me lol

zrl Posted: 7 years ago
  2. really good but I dont like the choice of song

kickflip one-foot nose manual versus feeble at a skatepark

Plan B_09 Posted: 7 years ago
  3. theres some things i like but some things i would of taken out like the
    tricks that was not filmed good at all find a new filmer and get a little bit bigger bag of tricks and u will be tha shit over all its pretty good tho

JUST SKATE Posted: 7 years ago
  4. good but i'd search for more spots, he skated the same spots over and over. that song was in almost round three, i'd use a different song

Sethy B Posted: 7 years ago
  5. looks like fun flick to make but seriously, no shorts in filming unless you are pappalardo or wenning. Also, song choice: apple's song in the flip remix? dope song but... not appleyard. I dont like talking shit about other folks so looked fun to make so fun is_the best part

VWetudier Posted: 7 years ago
  6. uh... shorts just look funny period. the slow sections were annoying, but i dig this song every time i hear it. who cares who else skated to it? i'd agree with the fact that you need more spots. no matter how crazy the tricks are, if they're all at the same spot it's gonna get boring.

gravy boat Posted: 7 years ago
  7. ok this kids pretty good.but he obviously didnt land that kickflip off the top of the quarter and the 50-50 nollie big spin out cause he cut it off so quickly.besides who uses park footy anyway.

nonotnow1988 Posted: 7 years ago
  8. omg the first kickflip shifty, that was like reynolds' kickflip shifty. so nice. a lot of park footy tho

Laura Posted: 7 years ago
  9. Yeah, That Noseslide on that Yellow ledge you should've taken out just like the 30 tricks you did on the same rail. You also Should've gotten a better angle on that Melon. That Park Rail Feeble was Pretty cool though. I thought it went good with the song that Made the part a lot better, At least you know how to edit. Post up footy in 6 months and you'll be a lot better. Yeah and that crook on that rail thing should've been taken out too. I'm typing as I'm Watching. You definatley killed the slo-mo right there. I didn't see anything wrong with the shorts and FInd some stairs and take your tricks to greater hights!

Bestskater Posted: 7 years ago
  10. to put in simple words, its beast.

sharps996 Posted: 7 years ago
  11. sick frontside filp of the big quarter and niace shifty k flip but lik most ppls comments its a bit repetitive, get more unique angles and try getting some lines on the floor in! good skater tho ill giv ya that!!

UniqueIdentity Posted: 7 years ago
  12. SPONSER HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i could have a plane ticket to anywhere

MILTON,AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rake Posted: 7 years ago
  13. That was the one of the best videos I've ever seen. Great music, great editing, and most importantly, great skating. Send this vid to a sponsor. Awesome video.

xXMIKEXx Posted: 7 years ago