Our Boy Genius, Ben Raemers gives you a little bit of a Shoe Shopping 101 in the éS store recently. If you never had a chance to catch the new Ben Raemers videos that dropped earlier this week, check them out here too, for more Ben Raemers shenanigans.
Page 10 2011
Introducing The BJ-1.
Staying true to our heritage, éS is proud to re-release this modern classic in a new colorway, black/white/red. And we've added even more tech—get the lowdown:
- STI Drop To The Floor (DTTF) Pro Level 2™ insoles for maximum comfort
- Neoprene sock liners to wick away sweat and keep your feet dry
- Revolutionary automatic single-lace tightening system powered by a tiny servo in the tongue. No more breaking laces!
- Single-piece toecap for extra strength and durability
- Full viz STI System O2™ airbag for superior impact protection
- STI Heel Lock for added stability on your board
- Throwback éS Burnquist logo on the tongue
The classic éS Burnquist logo says it all: Your first, last and only chance to own a piece of 1999—now.
For more details, check out
the product page and look for this bad boy at your local éS dealer come May! Daddy Mack is back!
Update... this was (obviously) an April fools joke - we'll never actually produce this shoe. Sorry!
Thrasher Magazine's Double Rock Lock-Down features 4 teams, 8 skaters and 3 of them are from the éS team. Josh Matthews representing Think Skateboards, Mike Anderson representing Krooked Skateboards and Kevin Terpening representing Alien Workshop. This week Thrasher brings you Think Skateboards at Double Rock. Check out the video
Learn Nollie Frontside 180 Heel Flips with Kelly Hart
This Saturday, join the éS team for a signing at Sun Diego's new store in the Fashion Valley Mall.