Pig Suede / Synthetic
- System Flo 2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Lower hidden lace loops
- STI Foam™ toe lining for toe protection
- Triple-stitched Ollie area and toe cap with thin rubber underlay
- STI Evolution Foam™ full-length midsole with integrated tread pattern
- STI Foam™ level 2 footbed cushioning system
- System G2™ heel cushioning gel insert
- Integrated heel counter for stability
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Hybrid tread pattern for increased performance
- Sizes: 5-14
System G2™ was the first technology ever developed by STI. Today it is recognized as simply being the best shock absorbing device for action sports shoes and boots. Inserted into the heel and combined with EVA or PU, System G2™ provides dual-cushioning comfort and protection that helps absorbs a wide range of impacts, from the very soft to the most extreme landings riders put on their feet to help reduce injuries and prevent heel bruises. The result is the ultimate skateboarding cushioning technology that absorbs up to 15 percent more impact energy than conventional skate shoes and boots.
System G2 Full Impact
Whereas System G2™ only protects against heel bruises, System G2 Full Impact™ stretches across the whole length of the foot to protect against harsh landings underneath the midfoot, and forefoot bruising underneath the ball of your foot. As an added bonus, the soft gel underneath the forefoot also allows riders to maintain exceptional board feel and control.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
STI Toe Protection