Dark Grey Light Grey
An early éS classic updated for 2008, the Arcane comes complete with a neoprene interior sock liner for maximum stability, plus System G2™ gel in the heel of a Scale outsole with STI Evolution Foam™ for maximum foot protection. The Arcane is candy for your feet.
- Premium leather upper with ventilating mesh
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Lower hidden lace loops
- STI Foam™ toe lining for toe protection
- Triple-stitched Ollie area and toe cap
- Neoprene interior sock for increased stability
- STI Evolution Foam™ full-length midsole with integrated tread pattern
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- System G2™ heel cushioning gel insert
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Hybrid tread pattern for increased performance
STI Toe Protection
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
STI Evolution Foam
Engineered to function as both the midsole and outsole, STI Evolution Foam™ replaces EVA, PU and heavy rubber with a durable, long lasting, impact-resistant and ultra-lightweight cushioning material that can be used as a single solution for the midsole and outsole of skate shoes and snowboard boots.
System G2™ was the first technology ever developed by STI. Today it is recognized as simply being the best shock absorbing device for action sports shoes and boots. Inserted into the heel and combined with EVA or PU, System G2™ provides dual-cushioning comfort and protection that helps absorbs a wide range of impacts, from the very soft to the most extreme landings riders put on their feet to help reduce injuries and prevent heel bruises. The result is the ultimate skateboarding cushioning technology that absorbs up to 15 percent more impact energy than conventional skate shoes and boots.