Black White Grey
Rodrigo Teixeira's new pro model shoe. Description coming soon.
- Designed by Rodrigo Teixeira
- Synthetic, leather or suede upper with ventilating mesh
- Molded rubber eyelets for lace protection
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Tongue stash pocket
- Lower hidden lace loops
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- Full-length polyurethane midsole with System G2O2™ air bag with gel
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System G2O2™ combines the success of System G2™ with a System O2™ air bag to provide dual cushioning protection for the heel during all types of skateboarding and snowboarding riding conditions. The soft System O2™ air bag absorbs low impact forces associated with flat ground skateboarding or snowboard terrain and free riding, while the System G2™ gel kicks in when higher impact forces are experienced on such terrain as stairs and park jumps.