Navy Blue White
The lightest, most breathable skateboarding shoe ever made.
- Synthetic, leather or suede upper with ventilating mesh
- Neoprene interior mesh tongue for increased comfort and fit
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Molded TPU eyelets
- STI Foam™ Level 0 footbed cushioning system
- Molded polyurethane footbed for added comfort
- Open cell mesh strobel board for increased ventilation
- Full-length external compression molded EVA midsole for improved cushioning
- Exposed TPU heel plate with ventilation for improved lateral and medial heel stability
- Exposed EVA flex grooves for improved forefoot flex and decreased weight
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Sizes 5-14
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.