Navy White Gum
Description coming soon.
- Synthetic, suede or leather upper material
- Neoprene interior mesh tongue for increased stability and fit
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Lower hidden lace loops
- Clean one-piece toe for durability
- STI Foam™ level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- Full-length exposed molded EVA midsole
- Exposed System G2™ heel cushioning gel insert
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Sizes: 5-14
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.