- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Nylon hidden lace loops for protection
- Double-stitched Ollie area and toe cap
- Full-length polyurethane midsole
- STI Foam™ level 2 footbed cushioning system
- Integrated heel counter for stability
- System 02™ heel cushioning system
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Zigzag tread pattern in key areas
- Outsole flex grooves for increased grip
- Sizes: 5-14
System O2 is one of our original cushioning technologies. By encapsulating a thick air bag into the heel of PU foam midsole, System O2 provides a cushiony soft ride and maximum impact protection.
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.