Navy White Red
- All-over synthetic upper materials
- Double-padded tongue and collar
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Hidden lace loops for protection
- Triple-stitched toe cap
- External molded polyurethane midsole in heel
- Full-length internal EVA misdole
- STI Foam™ level 2 footbed cushioning system
- Integrated heel counter for stability
- System G202™ dual stage System G2™ integrated into an air bag
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Circular nub tread pattern for increased grip
- Sizes: 5-13
System G2O2™ combines the success of System G2™ with a System O2™ air bag to provide dual cushioning protection for the heel during all types of skateboarding and snowboarding riding conditions. The soft System O2™ air bag absorbs low impact forces associated with flat ground skateboarding or snowboard terrain and free riding, while the System G2™ gel kicks in when higher impact forces are experienced on such terrain as stairs and park jumps.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.