Black Red White
The first éS shoe equipped with System G2 Full Impact™, the FV-1 gives you whole-foot protection before, during and after the harshest landings on the biggest jumps. And those System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongues will keep your feet cool for days.
- Leather, suede or synthetic upper
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Lower hidden lace loops
- Triple-stitched Ollie area
- Lightweight and supportive strobel construction
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- Full-length polyurethane midsole
- Full-length System G2O2™ air bag with gel insert
- 400 NBS rubber outsole
- Hybrid tread pattern for increased performance
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System G2 Full Impact
Whereas System G2™ only protects against heel bruises, System G2 Full Impact™ stretches across the whole length of the foot to protect against harsh landings underneath the midfoot, and forefoot bruising underneath the ball of your foot. As an added bonus, the soft gel underneath the forefoot also allows riders to maintain exceptional board feel and control.