Black White Red
This colorway is part of the Climate Control Collection.
The Screen is high-tech yet slim, lightweight yet durable, and snug yet breathable. The one-piece tongue strap hugs your foot while System Flo 2™ tongue keeps it cool. The deep flex grooves on the tread allow for plenty of board feel, and the huge exposed System G2™ gel pad encased in a strong TPU heel cage offer maximum protection and stability, respectively. The Screen is a skating machine!
- Synthetic, leather or suede upper with ventilating mesh
- Molded rubber eyelets
- Neoprene interior mesh tongue for increased stability and fit
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Lower hidden lace loops
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- Full-length external EVA midsole
- Thermo plastic heel cage for stability and support with exposed System G2™180 degree heel cushioning gel insert
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
System G2O2 180 Impact
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.