Red Black Grey
The shoe that launched éS Footwear way back in 1995, the Accel lives on and remains the most popular model the brand has ever offered. It’s the superior shoe for any skateboarder seeking light weight with plenty of flexibility and board control. To put it simply, the Accel is good-looking and functional--a true classic. The Accel forever!
- Leather, suede or synthetic upper
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Triple-stitched Ollie area and toe cap
- Full-length internal EVA midsole
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- 400 NBS gum rubber outsole
- Sizes: 5-15
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.