Clean and simple yet full of tech, the Drome rules for all types of skating. It features a System Flo2™ tongue for cool feet, a thin outsole and deep flex grooves for good board feel and a compressed EVA midsole with exposed System G2™ gel for cushioning all of your heavy impact landings. The Drome--don't leave home without it!
- Synthetic, suede or leather upper material
- Neoprene interior mesh tongue for increased stability and fit
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Clean one-piece toe for durability
- STI Foam™ level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- Full-length exposed molded EVA midsole
- Exposed System G2™ heel cushioning gel insert
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Sizes: 5-14
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
System G2™ was the first technology ever developed by STI. Today it is recognized as simply being the best shock absorbing device for action sports shoes and boots. Inserted into the heel and combined with EVA or PU, System G2™ provides dual-cushioning comfort and protection that helps absorbs a wide range of impacts, from the very soft to the most extreme landings riders put on their feet to help reduce injuries and prevent heel bruises. The result is the ultimate skateboarding cushioning technology that absorbs up to 15 percent more impact energy than conventional skate shoes and boots.