White Black Grey
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Lower hidden lace loops
- Full-length internal EVA midsole
- STI Foam™ level 2 footbed cushioning system
- Integrated heel counter for stability
- System G2 Full Impact™ heel-to-toe protection
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Hybrid tread pattern for increased performance
- Sizes: 5-14
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
System G2 Full Impact
Whereas System G2™ only protects against heel bruises, System G2 Full Impact™ stretches across the whole length of the foot to protect against harsh landings underneath the midfoot, and forefoot bruising underneath the ball of your foot. As an added bonus, the soft gel underneath the forefoot also allows riders to maintain exceptional board feel and control.