The first éS shoe equipped with System G2 Full Impact™, the FV-1 gives you whole-foot protection before, during and after the harshest landings on the biggest jumps. And those System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongues will keep your feet cool for days.
- Suede upper
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Lower hidden lace loops
- Triple-stitched Ollie area
- Lightweight and supportive strobel construction
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- Full-length polyurethane midsole
- Full-length System G2O2™ air bag with gel insert
- 400 NBS rubber outsole
- Hybrid tread pattern for increased performance
- Sizes: 7-14
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
System G2O2 180 Impact