White Black Green
Leather / Suede / Dri-Lex Mesh
The Screen is high-tech yet slim, lightweight yet durable, and snug yet breathable. The one-piece tongue strap hugs your foot while System Flo 2™ tongue keeps it cool. The deep flex grooves on the tread allow for plenty of board feel, and the huge exposed System G2™ gel pad encased in a strong TPU heel cage offer maximum protection and stability, respectively. The Screen is a skating machine!
- Synthetic, leather or suede upper with ventilating mesh
- Molded rubber eyelets
- Neoprene interior mesh tongue for increased stability and fit
- System Flo2™ high air flow breathable tongue
- Lower hidden lace loops
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- Full-length external EVA midsole
- Thermo plastic heel cage for stability and support with exposed System G2™180 degree heel cushioning gel insert
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Sizes: 5-14
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
System Flo2™ tongues allow for more breathability inside skateboarding shoes to keep your feet nice and cool.
System G2O2 180 Impact