The Shelton is a nice-priced, basic, straight-up skate shoe with no bells or whistles. We’re talking pure skateboarding here, folks. And check out that large stitched éS logo on the side. It looks good on you.
- Leather, synthetic nubuck or suede upper
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Full-length EVA internal midsole
- Zigzag tread pattern for increased grip
- 400 NBS stitched gum rubber outsole
- Sizes: 5-14
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.