To celebrate the 15-year anniversary of éS, and our longest-running shoe, the Accel, we’ve reinterpreted some classic styles from the early days and brought them to new life. White, navy, gray, black and yellow colorways, along with mesh, suede and
nubuck materials, pay homage to 1995 and the original Koston, Muska, Scheme and Accel models. OG shoeboxes and footbed art accompany this tribute. Remember your roots.
- Leather, suede or synthetic upper
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Elastic tongue-centering straps
- Triple-stitched Ollie area and toe cap
- Full-length internal EVA midsole
- STI Foam™ Level 2 footbed cushioning system with integrated heel counter for stability
- 400 NBS gum rubber outsole
- Sizes: 5-15
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.