First Blood Mid: Krooked Collab
Black Green White
The First Blood was Bobby Worrest's first-ever éS pro model shoe and this season we present to you, the mid-top version!
- Designed by Bobby Worrest
- Suede or leather upper material
- Thin padded tongue and mid-top collar for comfort
- Molded PU footbed for added comfort
- System G2™ heel cushioning gel insert
- Vulcanized gum rubber outsole
- Sizes 5-14
System G2™ was the first technology ever developed by STI. Today it is recognized as simply being the best shock absorbing device for action sports shoes and boots. Inserted into the heel and combined with EVA or PU, System G2™ provides dual-cushioning comfort and protection that helps absorbs a wide range of impacts, from the very soft to the most extreme landings riders put on their feet to help reduce injuries and prevent heel bruises. The result is the ultimate skateboarding cushioning technology that absorbs up to 15 percent more impact energy than conventional skate shoes and boots.