- Suede, leather or synthetic upper materials
- Thin deconstructed upper and tongue
- Direct-poured full-length polyurethane midsole
- STI Foam Lite™ level 1 footbed
- Vulcanized rubber out-sole
- Sizes: 5-14
- Available in January
Foam Lite insoles are tuned for maximum comfort and are formulated with a breathable moisture wicking material called Ortholite. This durable lasting foam stays squishy for a long time for superior comfort. The insoles also incorporate recycled rubber to make them more eco friendly.
STI Evolution Foam
Engineered to function as both the midsole and outsole, STI Evolution Foam™ replaces EVA, PU and heavy rubber with a durable, long lasting, impact-resistant and ultra-lightweight cushioning material that can be used as a single solution for the midsole and outsole of skate shoes and snowboard boots.